Here is the link for official notification of Central induction Policy: Click Here
The total aggregate will be 100 and the marks distributed as:
- 5 marks for Matriculation/SSC
- 5 marks for Intermediate/HSS
- 20 marks for Degree (Islamiyat and Pak. Studies marks included)
- 5 marks for Attempt
- 40 marks for JCAT or FCPS part 1 exam
- 5 Housejob marks for preferring your parent institute i.e. Institute of graduation.
- 5 marks for applying in the graduation parent institute.
- 10 marks for Experience at Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Healthcare Level
- 5 points for Position at University Level
- 50% of the total seats for FCPS Candidates
- 50% of the total seats for MD/MS/MDS Candidates
- 94% seats are for Punjab
- 6% seats are for other regions distributed as:
- 2% seats are for foreign candidates
- 3-2% seats for AJK, GB, Baluchistan & FATA
- 2% seats for Sindh, KPK, and ICT (Islamabad capital territory)
The quota for disabled candidates (applied since July 2018 Induction).
- Your CNIC (Front & Back)
- Profile Picture
- Domicile (Front & Back). Back is usually “white / Clear” as it has no data. But you will also upload that.
- All the Detailed Marks Certificates of MBBS / BDS. If you passed through the semester system, then it would contain eight or ten documents. Scan 2 documents together i.e. of the same year; then upload.
- House Job Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate (If degree is not issued yet, you can upload token issued by University after applying for the degree.)
- PMDC Certificate (If it is expired and you have applied for the renewal, upload the token issued by PMDC and if you have not applied for the renewal, then apply on an urgent basis in order to avoid any trouble.)
- Distinction Certificates issued by respective university (if any)
- Work Experience Certificates
- Attempt Certificate: Number of attempts are usually mentioned in the details marks sheet. But in March 2019 Leftover induction, they asked for attempt certificate. This is a certificate issued by the Principal, stating your marks and attempts in each professional.
- Research Link: You need proper links that open the article or its abstract directly.
Scanning Documents: Scan the documents in JPG or JPEG format. Don’t use a mobile scanner, as it leads to poor picture quality that leads to application rejection. Use a high-quality scanner from any shop; it hardly costs 10 rupees per document.
JPG or JPEG format. Don’t use a mobile scanner, as it leads to poor picture quality that leads to application rejection. Use a high-quality scanner from any shop; it hardly costs 10 rupees per document.